Thursday, June 6, 2013

This is my universe.

Photo



wildography: Wild Stallion By: Richard Ligon



wildography:

Wild Stallion By: Richard Ligon

I'm ready to party.



I'm ready to party.

Photo



Photo





unflinchingly: This episode was seminal.









unflinchingly:

This episode was seminal.

Waxahatchee- "Coast to Coast"



Waxahatchee- "Coast to Coast"

Photo



My future. I could take or leave the baby, but definitely the...



My future.

I could take or leave the baby, but definitely the puppies. 

Photo



Truth. 



Truth. 

Photo





WANT.













WANT.

Photo



Photo





bathcrone: Curse of the Golden Flower (2006)





bathcrone:

Curse of the Golden Flower (2006)

Photo



We used to roam the streets of New York together, and I liked...





We used to roam the streets of New York together, and I liked to photograph Jimmy observing others. He had a great natural curiosity about people, was a collector of street vignettes, and I was forever amazed at the oddities he would stumble on to. One of the oddest, was Jimmy's passing a store one day and pausing to see what one of the two little girls had in her hand. What was it? A chicken head. Only Jimmy would happen upon such surreal situations. - Dennis Stock

bohemea: Marion Cotillard in David Bowie's video for The Next...



bohemea:

Marion Cotillard in David Bowie's video for The Next Day

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment