Sunday, June 9, 2013

Neptune

zombienic: Audrey and Cooper



zombienic:

Audrey and Cooper

Photo



w3ndyclear: Balance & Composure by Leslie Sotelo on...



w3ndyclear:

Balance & Composure by Leslie Sotelo on Flickr.

bl-ossomed: friends



bl-ossomed:

friends

p4nicstricken: amvndv: alleyxcat: "You said you'd stay, and...



p4nicstricken:

amvndv:

alleyxcat:

"You said you'd stay, and you promised.

I finally see you out.

Why'd you wait for the summer to chew and spit me out?"

Hey this is completely accurate to my life right now wow

omg

garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



austinautolile: you like favorite band. we friend.

austinautolile:

you like favorite band. we friend.

Photo



plantsmoke: if you had to choose between living in the pokemon universe and world peace who would...

plantsmoke:

if you had to choose between living in the pokemon universe and world peace who would your starter be

Photo



jeszing: never try to do anything cause youll just end up getting really tired

jeszing:

never try to do anything cause youll just end up getting really tired

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I still don't know how to accept compliments without either sounding cocky or unappreciative 

I still don't know how to accept compliments without either sounding cocky or unappreciative 

No comments:

Post a Comment