Friday, June 7, 2013

Chrome n' Curves

Photo



Photo



latex-catsuits-corsets-hoods:Not sure exactly what it is about...



latex-catsuits-corsets-hoods:

Not sure exactly what it is about it but I really like this suit! White latex is damn nice! :P

Photo



Photo



hosieryasian: Kokoro



hosieryasian:

Kokoro

Photo



fearzombie: 69' Camaro



fearzombie:

69' Camaro

Saw this VE Commodore in Blayney this morning. Looks alright I...



Saw this VE Commodore in Blayney this morning. Looks alright I think - only thing I'd change is the size of the wheels - they'd look better in 19" I reckon.

summernats: Let's get fired up for the long weekend!...



summernats:

Let's get fired up for the long weekend! http://on.fb.me/11vS8rq

Photo



Photo



americabymotorcycle: Barn Finds This 1952 Ford F3 has been...



americabymotorcycle:

This 1952 Ford F3 has been baked in the Arizona sun, but it is now running: http://barnfinds.com/?p=14290

Photo



Photo



On the Drop 



On the Drop 

Photo



ladyscarlet03: Baddass.. I want a car like that



ladyscarlet03:

Baddass.. I want a car like that

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment