Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time Travel and Relativity

chiripepe: here-lies-andalusia: bearsimdisappointedin: you...



chiripepe:

here-lies-andalusia:

bearsimdisappointedin:

you know whats worse than tumbears?

redditbears.

On one of the internet's most popular, and notorious, sites, a new community is bringing together White gay men with old fashioned tastes internalized homophobia and a penchant for misogyny.

I fixed it.

Thank your :D

What's that? Did a group of gays just judge another group of gay guys?? But that NEVER happens. All in all this site isn't bad. Are there a few dicks on there. Sure, but show me a website that allows open posting that doesn't have a few dicks on it. Pot meet kettle.

kaitlynface: The sign of a truly healthy, evolved, and...



kaitlynface:

The sign of a truly healthy, evolved, and intelligent society that can see past its own nose.

mecs-trains: gaysomecomic: 11. Gaymers MDR Lol.



mecs-trains:

gaysomecomic:

11. Gaymers

MDR

Lol.

keepfallingasleep: never not reblog Bahahahahahaha





keepfallingasleep:

never not reblog

image

Bahahahahahaha

Overheard During D&D

Overheard During D&D:

The things geeks say around a table top game! Go to this link, have a laugh and support these guys! 

Lol I love her!!





image

Lol I love her!!

Photo









Astrosystems Blog First Entry

Astrosystems Blog First Entry

Photo













How I feel a lot of times.



How I feel a lot of times.

Photo



Photo













fagsmut: Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'.


Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'


Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'


Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'


Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'

fagsmut:

Bo Dean in 'Bo On Top'.

35

I had to think about this one. I don't typically make wishes based on things like that (The physicist in me refuses to see time as anything more that a arbitrary assignment of numbers to a dimension we don't fully understand).

But after giving it some thought and actually seeing the clock at 11:11 several times, I find myself thinking that I would very much like to be part of solving a mystery of the universe. Not for some sense of mortality that it would grant me the way Einstein, or Newton have, but just to know that I figured out the universe in some way. That I glimpsed one of her secrets first, like a private moment between me and all of creation…..

Gay men and masculinity.

The relationship some gay men have with masculinity is interesting. Some will go to Kelly Clarkson concerts, scream their faces off amidst teenage girls. And then you make a small, meant purely in jest crack about their masculinity and they get all offended… really?

Photo









Pretty people complaints.

I’m totally ready to accept the harsh criticisms that will come my way for posting this, but I really wish people would stop trying to get into my pants all the time.

I try to make a few gay friends in a new town and I end up with guys being bummed that I don’t want to stick it to them. I think maybe it’s because I have a hard time being nice but clear about my my lack of interest. I pull it off but it’s such an effort. Bleh. Anyway. Haters hate and enjoy having something/someone to hate at! :-)

In a lot of way I have put whats happened behind me, but the...



In a lot of way I have put whats happened behind me, but the constant barrage of guys looking for sex makes coming home to an empty house so poignant. I don't want sex, I don't want a new relationship. I just want something I have known and am comfortable with to come home too… establishing a new relationship is time consuming and a gamble I am unable to make anymore….

Put a number in my ask, and I'll answer honestly.

Put a number in my ask, and I'll answer honestly.:
  1. Height:
  2. Shoe Size:
  3. Sexual Orientation:
  4. Do you Smoke?
  5. Do you Drink?
  6. Do you Take Drugs?
  7. Age you get mistaken for:
  8. Have Tattoos?
  9. Want any tattoos
  10. Got any Piercings?
  11. Want any piercings?
  12. Best friend?
  13. Relationship status:
  14. Biggest turn ons:
  15. Biggest turn offs:
  16. Favorite Movie:
  17. I'll love you if:
  18. Someone you miss:
  19. Most traumatic experience:
  20. A fact about your personality:
  21. What I hate most about myself:
  22. What I love most about myself:
  23. What I want to be when I get older:
  24. My relationship with my sibling(s):
  25. My relationship with my parents:
  26. My idea of a perfect date:
  27. My biggest pet peeves:
  28. A description of the girl/boy I like:
  29. A description of the person I dislike the most:
  30. A reason I've lied to a friend:
  31. What I hate the most about school:
  32. What my last text message says:
  33. What words upset me the most:
  34. What words make me the best about myself:
  35. A wish that I've wished for repeatedly on 11:11:
  36. What I find attractive in girls.
  37. Where I would like to live.
  38. One of my insecurities.
  39. My childhood career choice.
  40. My favorite ice cream.
  41. Who I wish I could be.
  42. Where I want to be right now.
  43. The last thing I ate.
  44. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
  45. A random fact about anything

Do it!

do you have any naked pics online? you are an incredible looking guy

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk1a7gNOGm1qe92pbo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1307373166&Signature=2gM3Hn%2F92PQPDXMKoS5yZdyYS3o%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment