Friday, June 7, 2013

ap0calypto

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



makemestfu: So relatable blog :)



makemestfu:

So relatable blog :)

Photo



Photo



It's cute when guys tell you things.

Even when it's as simple as a story of when they were younger or if they tell you about a dream they had, it's just so cute. I like it when a guy can be honest. Forget the act of trying to be mysterious because it's not attractive, it's confusing. Just be straight up with me. Trust me and I'll trust you.

orgasm: me



orgasm:

me

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



conveys: i-choose-fit: idraatherbeinparis: cuteys: conveys: ...



conveys:

i-choose-fit:

idraatherbeinparis:

cuteys:

conveys:

i hope you guys can see the complexity of this piece. read once all the way through, then read it excluding the words in parentheses, and then read only the words in parentheses :) (this is what i do to avoid math) (it was so difficult and took me forever) (appreciate it please omg)

wow i applaud you, this is amazing

wow

I love this. And it reminds me of e.e. cummings! Really pretty writing :)

woahhh ily

triangularvision: what's inside by ~Satansgoalie



triangularvision:

what's inside by ~Satansgoalie

No comments:

Post a Comment